Friday, October 16, 2009

Ouch... stomach cramps?

I took a nice size cock the other night, but he insisted on wearing a condom. He called me a slut bottom whore. I liked that, but I'm not sure he knew I liked it.

Even though he called me a slutty whore, he repeatedly ate out my ass whole and fucked me several times. Same condom, using spit as lube each time.

It was a good hard rough fuck, but I think the latex pushed a lot of air up inside me. I reached back a couple times hoping the rubber would fall off or split, but it didn't.

After he came in the rubber, I did grab the rubber while he pulled out and that thing was full of cum!

I drank the cum right out of the condom in front of him. Once again, he said, "oh, you like that too, do ya?! You slut."

I probably wont be inviting him back unless he's going to blast that load inside me without the rubber. I'm sure the stomach cramps are either from air, lack of lube, or constant knocking of my inside against his nice cock squeezed too tightly in that uncomfortable glove.

At least he kissed me while he was cumming, so I know he likes a slut. (wink)

2 comments: