Saturday, October 17, 2009

The Mother Load!

I had an idea to get rid of the air pocket stuck in my gut, fill it up with something and squeeze out the air. So, I went a “book store” in uptown Chicago. I found out the entry price had changed and they’ve remodeled. I’m impartial to the changes they made, but less impressed by the company there.

Even though I am a slut, I am still a little picky who I let enter me. To my surprise, last night ended up very well. Three completely different guys. Three complete different loads tucked up inside me. One, a muscular mechanic/construction type of guy, mid-forties. Two, a younger jock-like business type who was suprisingly rough in a good way. And three, a lumber jack ass fucker.

The first dude had a great smile, nice beefy build, very masculine, no gut to speak of. He obviously was in very good shape. He took no time at all to coax me into a stall. He liked getting kissed, he liked caressing my body and liked caressing his. He enjoyed the blow job, and he really liked plowing my ass. I’m not sure if he came a lot, but he did open me up with his perfectly proportioned cock. After he breeded me, he was very tender as I cleaned off his cock by sucking all the left-over sperm off his cock. We parted and smiled every time we passed each other in the halls. Great smile!

The second dude was a reminder of the days in my twenties. He was my size, but muscular, in a suit, and had piercings every where. None of the piercings were visible until he revealed his 6ft 2in sculptured body and 8 inch dick. I couldn’t believe how hot I was for this guy. I didn’t think this was going to end up the way it did at ALL.

When he first started feeding his cock to me, he was complete rough and had the largest PA ring on the tip of his cock. It did get tangled in my tongue ring and he removed it so I could deep throat him. He was a rough fucker, within seconds, he was pounding my face so hard I thought I would puke. The surprise was when he pulled me up off my knees, turned me around and stuck his cock up my ass. It all happened so fast, that I was actually scared that I was not going to be able to handle his fucking… but I took it like a trooper.

After he dumped that hot load inside me, he giggled as I sucked the remaining frothy cum off his cock. We thanked each other, explored each others bodies and had a very short conversation.

Jock: “You must be here for quantity, since your ass was so accommodating for my cock”

Me: “Quantity is good, but quality is even better”

Jock: “Thanks for letting me blast that load in your ass”

Me: “Thanks for giving me your load”

Jock: “I have to get going, and I bet you need to go find some cock”

Me: “I’m not in a hurry, I’m not going anywhere”

Jock: “Well I have to go find my roommate”

Me: “Not if I find him first”

Jock: “No, he’s at the bars and doesn’t know I’m here”

Me: “Well have a good night then”

Jock: “Thanks again dude, I needed that”

Me: “No, THANK YOU!”

The third guy had a full beard. I couldn’t tell if he was in his 20’s, 30’s or 40’s. But he had a nice slim body and appeared shyer than the other guys. But he let me in his booth and he was not as shy as I thought.

He fed me his cock right away. It didn’t take long for him to turn me around and start fucking me either. He was the most verbal of all the guys actually.

I’m not that big on poppers, but they’re cool. I had actually bought some last night and while this guy was fucking me, I pulled them out of jacket which was lying on the bench and took a few hits. That brought me to complete surrender of my ass to him and pounded as hard he could on my already loose cummy ass.

It didn’t take him long before his seed was impalled up inside me either. He was very happy and explored my frame before dressing back up. I didn’t get a chance to clean off his cock with my mouth because he was immediately on his knees cleaning off my cum dripping cock. I think I came twice while he was fucking me.

I was going to look for more loads, but by this time, I had no more cramps, three HOT loads buried deep inside me and I felt good (great). I did cruise around for another 15-20 minutes but by this time all the guys were NOT my type. Like I said, I’m kinda picky.

1 comment:

  1. good story...is it true?
    good blog dude.
    saludos,
    raulito
    http://fromtop2bttm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete