Monday, October 12, 2009

4 load weekend!

An amazing weekend! First off, Friday night I posted an ad on CL looking for a load anyway I can get it. I found a straight dude who really wanted a blowjob. He was so nervous about meeting up with a fag and getting his balls drained, but he eventually showed and I gave him some awesome road head. He fucked my throat and poured a nice load of sweet juice down my throat. It was so sweet.

On Sunday, I posted a similar ad and got my first taker who was younger (26 or 27), blonde/blue eyes, BIG dick and claimed to be bi. Well, when he got to my house he wasted no time hopping into my bed and revealing his huge 8+ THICK cock. I sucked his cock for like 10 minutes and then worked my way up to his ears. At this angle, he had his first opportunity to start fingering my ass. All while I was stroking his cock behind me and rubbing against willing ass AND of course keeping it good and wet with my own spit. Finally he reached in to kiss (HOT) and then I started maneuvering my ass hole around his cock until he finally decided he couldn’t take the “teasing” any more. He rammed that monster up my hole to the point I almost cried.

He whispered to me that he’s never fucked a guy raw in the ass before and he couldn’t believe how warm and smooth the inside of a guys ass felt. I finally got my breath back and kept straddling him like a horse. He whispered to me, “get off, I’m going to cum”. I slowly raised my self off his cock and then slammed my ass hole back over his cock, sliding all the way down to his balls. He grabbed my ass and pulled my off again. I gave him a few seconds (maybe 30 seconds) of him jerking off, and then I grabbed his wrist and slid back on cock, but this time riding HARD. He couldn’t stop me and he couldn’t hold it anymore. He blasted a load in my ass so big that I think I actually tasted it. He stayed hard the entire time he was getting dressed and kept telling me how hot it was to bust his first load in a guy’s ass.

The second guy claimed to be 100% straight, loved chicks and pussy and had a complete fascination with guy’s ass. I knew he was older from his emails, (38) when he arrived, he also got right down to business revealing his muscular body and FAT FAT FAT manly cock. He was a shower, not a grower. My favorite kind of cocks! He got me on my stomach in about two minutes, he asked if I had any lube, which I replied “no, but I can wet it for you”, immediately I felt mounds of spit spilling down my hole to my balls (I got an immediate hard on). He quickly took his semi hard cock and started feeding my hole with his head. It hurt and I had to actually pull forward and reach around to guide his cock in me. As soon as his entire cock was inside me, he just started fucking me like a little bitch! When he came inside me he made the loudest grunt of relief. I stayed inside me and fucked every last drop into my ass. This was the best fuck of the weekend. I thought about this guy about a dozen times and jerked off to his load every time.

The third load I took this weekend was anonymous. He insisted that we did NOT look at each other and I was to be ready for him as he walked in the door. Me, being a complete cum slut, had NO problem with that. In his emails, all I knew was he was 23, NOTHING else. I didn’t know his race, body type, cock size, etc. When he arrived, I was naked on my knees with my ass facing the door. I could hear him dropping trou and he started eating out my ass, got himself hard. The first time I felt his cock was as it entered my hole and HOLY SHIT, it was not fat but it went on for like a mile. I am guessing maybe a 10 inch thin cock. He pumped my ass for like 30 minutes with that thing. I was not ready to have my gut punched by a twenty something year old. We each moaned a few times and I had to take several deep breathes as he ruined my colon with his cock. Towards the end of the fuck session, he said, I didn’t know a guys ass felt like this, this is fucking sweet dude!

WOW, another straight dude getting ready to load up my ass with his baby batter?! And let me tell you, there was so much cum dripping all over the place from his cock that I had to reach around and catch some to slurp it up. I swallowed every drop I could catch. What are these straight guys eating that makes their cum taste so good? After he came (lick three times in my ass) he stood up and started dressing. I could NOT just lay there and let him go, even though that was the plan. I got up on my knees and twisted around without looking at him and put his shrinking cock in my mouth. I licked all the remaining cum off his cock so I could send him home cleaned. When his cock was soft, it felt so much fatter (after all 10 inches of cock has to go somewhere!) I leaned back over away from him as he zipped up and never seen him. As the door closed, I ran up the window and watched him walk away. He looked like he was about 6’2 or taller, maybe 180-190 pounds complete jock type with jogging pants and backwards baseball cap. Fuck! What a HOT weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment