Wednesday, October 14, 2009

a fascinating weekday fuck...

I just had a fascinating fuck. If I had walked by this guy on the street (or if he had sent me pic before coming over), I would have just thought, “well, he’s alright”.

I’m not sure if you call him grunge, or hippie, or a little on the dark side, but when he took off his shirt – HOLY FUCK, his longer messy dark hair stopped at his shoulders, and from there down was AMAZING. Nice dark trimmed bush surrounded his beefy cock and looked great nuzzled above his muscular legs and below his ripped abdomens.

I can not remember how we got right to fucking, but he had his hard cock shoved up my ass quite quickly and I wanted it and everything that was going to cum out of it too.

Here’s why I’m writing. While he’s shoving his prick up my ass, he’s taking his right arm and wrapping it around my waist. I’m a thin guy and his arms were more muscular than mine. His right arm was wrapped so tightly around my waist that he was holding on to my left side and pumping that penis deep inside me. The most movement was his hips fucking me and his head swaying back and forth with an occasional brush of his darks locks against the back of neck.

I know he came inside me and outside me, pushing that load back inside me while holding me in my place with his arm. Even if I didn’t like getting fucked, I couldn’t have gotten away. (There was NO concern that I would have tried to get away) He held me tight and I love it!

Hopefully he will return! I’m going to resonate with his cum in my ass tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment