Monday, August 24, 2009

Load Count - NONE


Wow, I just spent the last few hours reading about other bloggers. There are so many I am going to follow and read up on. But first I am going to write about this weekend. I met a guy on gay.com. I posted my status as "BB Bottom for NOW" so he invited me over to try his sling. I have never ridden a sling before so I was quite excited. I arrived and after he put it together, I got on for a ride. I think he was just as nervous as I was, not sure what made us both a little uncomfortable, but fuck it, I wanted to go for a ride…

He grabbed some poppers, which I don’t need cuz my ass opens right up when I want it to. He took a few hits, I took a few hits, and was eating my ass in no time. My butt hole wanted his cock and he knew it. After a few minutes of that he dove right in with his bare cock. I don’t know if he was taking something to stay hard, but he fucked me for well over an hour. I was completely fine with the lengthly fuck, but I was getting cold from the leather sling.

I wanted his load, and he didn’t cum. We moved over to the bed. He fucked me in a few more positions and I was trying every little trick with my butt muscles to milk his load, but he had me so fucking loose that it must have felt like fucking pussy. I’m not big on poppers, but I was hitting them hard to see if I could trick his dick into shooting a thick juicy load up my ass. After a little while, I took a break to check my phone. I think he thought I was done, but I wanted that LOAD badly.

We ended up falling asleep on the bed, which was completely strange to me because I never do that with anyone. After I woke up, we fucked for a very short time, but I knew he wouldn’t give me the creamy prize. I would have settled for the golden surprise, but the 4 hours I spent trying to get him off were 4 hours I’ll never get back. I ended up leaving shortly afterwards. My ass was WIDE OPEN and I wanted some cum.

Too bad when I got home, I climbed under the covers and fell asleep… Until Sunday morning, when I decided to post on CL and take a trip. That’s when the sperm filled weekend started!

No comments:

Post a Comment