Friday, August 28, 2009

A grumbling in my tummy

I can remember when taking an 8 inch cock was a chore. Tonight, I made plans with a young dude that I’ve been chatting with for a while. I didn’t think he was going to follow through, but I’m glad he did.

He posted looking for a bare bottom to breed, and I offered him my bottom to use as he wanted. Several emails and several months later, he’s calling me up saying “you busy?”.

“Nope. Come on over,” I invited him.

Because he is in his young twenties, and height and weight proportionate, I guess I assumed he would be shorter with a slim build. I’m 6’2”, and he sort of towered over me and much thicker. To my pleasant surprise that is…
He starting grabbing and kissing me right at the door. I excused myself to pull him in further and quickly closed the front door so I didn’t make a spectacle of myself to my quiet neighborhood.

Within minutes, he had me on my knees in front of my bed and his dick is much larger in person than his photo seemed. It was quite proportionate to his body size, with a nice curve and nice thick head.

He was really into eating my ass and inserting large quantities of spit up my shoot. When my ass gargled back at him while he was fucking me, it seemed to turn him on and got him harder and he started fucking more violently. Which was also to my pleasant surprise…

Fuck for 5 minutes, then back down to eating my ass, then fuck for another 5 minutes and back to eating and spitting up my hole. That went on for like 45 minutes. I don’t know if I’ve just gotten so loose by this point, but I remember when taking a thick cock like that was work. I tried tightening up ass so I could enjoy it the way he was, but he said, no, just keep relaxed. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoyed being fucked raw and his dick felt so good sliding balls deep, exiting and re-entering balls deep again.

After he loaded my ass with his charged seed, he jerked me off while he relaxed his sleepy cock in my ass. He was very complimentary to me. I enjoyed his “rough entrance” and his “get right to business” attitude but it also felt really good to paid a complement on how good my loose cum filled ass felt wrapped around his meaty cock.

Thanks for the cummy tummy guy! Hope to see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment