Saturday, February 6, 2010

Interesting / Unexpected day (warning long story)

I received an email from a young kid that fucked me several months ago. It was short and brief.

“hey, can I stop over?”

I looked back at my emails and found our original correspondence. I remember how he said he never came in guy’s ass before and how he really wanted to try it. Of course back then (2-3 months ago), I jumped on that chance. He was in his early 20’s. His pics weren’t much to look at, but he said he had a nice cock.

It wasn’t huge, it wasn’t rough, it wasn’t trimmed and he obviously didn’t follow the metrosexual trend of clipping and trimming either, but it was full of cum.

I told him to come on over and there was no response. About 1 hour later, there was a knock at the door. The fucker didn’t confirm anything, he just showed up (I hate that, he's lucky I cleaned out earlier that day otherwise I wouldn't have let him fuck me).

In 5 minutes his pants were on the floor and shirt on the bed and he was getting hard. I sucked him for a couple minutes and he started breathing heavy. NOW I REMEMBER why I didn’t care for this guy – bad breath! I had all I could do to ignore his heavy breathing. I decided that I would turn around and present my hole to him.

Of course he jumped right in there, pounded as good as he could. I’m a little more experienced than he, so the pounding wasn’t up to MY par, but he got in there deep and slapped my ass with his balls and of course ended up burying his seed inside me.

He left as fast as he came… whatever…

While I was getting fucked, I’ll be damned if I didn’t get another email. It was a response to older craigslist ad I posted (which hadn't expired yet).

“Hey, you still looking for a mouthful of piss?”

Here’s were I was bad. I recognized this email address immediately. I thought I turned him off with my description of getting fucked and drinking piss over a year ago. He never responded after our first set of emails. The pic he sent last year was very nice and his stats were certainly encouraging!

SURE! I’ll go for it. So I forwarded his CL response to my other email account. And responded to him with an email address he never would recognize.

“Yes, still looking”
“I’ll piss all over you”
“No thanks, I just want to drink it”
“OK, sure, I’m game. Send face pic and let’s seal the deal”

I pretended I didn’t know who he was, demanded his stats, location, etc… I never asked him to send a pic and he never offered, (I still had his pic from over a year ago with our last conversation from the “other email”).

He was here about an hour later. Small talk on the bed, I was rubbing his crotch. He was so obviously shy and I didn’t think I would get any piss from him.

I was wrong. He gave me a tummy full of urine. Three times! In between pissings, he got hard, then he pushed me off his cock so he could piss again. That went on about an hour. I was full of piss!

I got him hard at one point and decided I would move up him, sucking his arm pits and tits. It turned out he liked his tits bitten and squeezed hard. I pretended the awkward position was difficult to give him the attention he wanted. So I sat up on his lap to bend over and play with his nipples and cock at the same time. I wanted to keep him hard to see if I could get this guy to stick his dick in me.

I think I took him by surprise, because I did end up taking his cock from behind me and started putting the head inside my hole. He let me continue for about 5 minutes and he did go all the way in down to his balls. He also pumped a little bit.

All of a sudden he said, “I gotta piss again” and pushed me off his raw cock. I heard him in the bathroom sink washing off his cock and then flushed the toilet. I KNOW that there was NO shit on his dick – IMPOSSIBLE! I’m not the type of bottom that leaves anything in my ass before getting fucked.

He came back in the room and stuck his cock my mouth, and started pissing again. I would have taken the piss from him right out of my ass, but I guess he thought he was being polite.

Fuck, he “cuddled” for like 15 minutes after that.
I was wondering how I could get this guy to either;
1. Get his cock back in my ass again, or
2. Get rid of this guy?

I started sucking him hard again hoping I would get a 2nd chance of getting fucked. Even though he was “shy”, out of the blue he said, “You have lube?”

I got up so fast to head to the dresser for the lube that I almost tripped!

10 seconds later I was massaging the lube up down his hard shaft.

Not long after that another surprise, he flipped me over and mounted me with his cock deep in my ass. I was so happy now.

He didn’t last long but after over an hour of feeding me piss and edging him on, he finally let loose his load in my ass!

As soon as breeded me deep, he jumped off and started to run to the bathroom again. I said “Wait, I’ll clean you off with my mouth”. He wouldn’t stop. DAMN! Doesn’t he know a “good bottom” when he finds one. Trust me there NO shit on that dick.

So I lay there on my back while he “cleaning up”, and decided to start fingering myself and purposely waited for him to return so he could watch my finger my hole and lick it clean. He didn’t respond, but he had a smile and then he gave me my first kiss of the evening.

He also said he really wanted to get back at me and do this again! What a surprise! Good night, completely unexpected.

2 comments:

  1. Too bad you're not local to me boy. I'd give you a fucking you'd remember your entire life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot blog man, I love piss. You inspired me to start a blog, check it out. I'd be honored if you followed me.

    http://oncallcocksucker.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete